Bless Hayden's little heart! The other morning on CMT Carrie Underwood was singing her new "I told you so" song and I was just a singing along....and I was REALLY singing along, microphone and all. Well, Hayden was eating breakfast at the table and said "Mom, you could be the next American Idol." It made my morning... :) I said "Well Haydie, I am WAY too fat to be on American Idol." He said "That's okay now Mom! They make skinny pants you know!" There you have it ladies... They make skinny pants for us all! :) LOVE YOU HAYDIE!
4 comments:
Kids say the funniest things! Great to see you back to the blog... I love reading your funny stories. Keep up the great singing and keep smiling!
Well, you are beautiful and so is your voice! I'm glad you found my blog so that I can now read yours and keep up with what's going on with some of my old friends. I'm not very good at it yet, but it is fun.
That is the greatest, Nat!! Hayden is such a little sweetie!! You DO have a beautiful voice!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you SHOULD be the next American Idol!!
Love ya!
Where do you find those skinny pants? :)I love that boy!!
Post a Comment