Tuesday, May 5, 2009

YUMMY!!!!


I never dreamed this could happen, but it did! This masked man is Ashie... do you think he even got any in his mouth? He had a great time painting as you can see... I could have licked him all over :)




5 comments:

chr!st!e said...

What a cutie! I love pictures like that. Just a heads up, I send Angie an email for you. We did go up for the baptism. It was such a special day. And yes, I'm sooo jealous you got to go on a "vacation" to Cal.

** Adrian ** said...

LUV IT!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen FOREVER!!! Did it take FOREVER to get him clean again?!?!? It looks like he had a blast with it!!!

Finlinson's said...

What a little monster! I'm sure it will be my turn soon enough!!

Justin and Julie said...

That is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are doing well...I am glad to see you posting again! Luv ya Julie

Justin and Julie said...

We play at 3:30 on Friday and not sure yet on saturday. That would be fun to see you!