Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wheelin' boys on their 4 wheeler




I could not resist taking these pictures. My boys just love to ride the 4 wheeler. Yes, including Ashton. He cries SOOOOO hard when we take him off. Grandpa Dennis is really good to let them drive his and even went so far as to buy a little one for all of the grandkids to enjoy... I don't know how excited Grandma Su was for that, but the kids have LOVED and I mean LOVED it. All of us knew Hayden has NO FEAR whatsoever and this was again reiterated to us all when he jumped on that bad boy and erupted into the biggest, if giggles can be big, biggest evil little laugh. It totally cracked me up. Bracken is really good at making sure that HAyden shifts just right and doesn't burn it up. Oh, and did we mention them already wrecking into the orange dump truck at the farm....luckily no injury... but they came crying and running knowing they were in "big trouble? as B put it. It took him a few days to be able to look at Grandpa Dennis even though he didn't even get yelled at one bit. (He doesn't understand that Grandpa doesn't care about the machine as much as he cares about them yet!!) But we found new blinkers and they are off and running again!! THANKS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA for the fun...

3 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

SOOO cute!!! I love the pictures! I can just imagine Hayden's "evil little laugh".... hehehe!!!!! It looks like they have SO MUCH FUN!!!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

That top picture is so cute! Hope everything is going well! Love ya! Ash

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Cute pictures sista! I love your boys they are always so adventurous. Also, Connelly told me yesterday that Bracken and Hayden were on their way to come visit...it was so cute, just wishful thinking! HA HA.