Wednesday, January 28, 2009

iPod kid



I couldn't make the TV work one morning due to dead batteries in the remote and Ashton has really started to like the Little Einstein's on Disney... well, I never thought this would work, but it did! I put on Horton Hears a Who that we had on the iPod and Jason's ear phones and he watched almost the whole movie.. I had to take a picture of it. It cracked me up. I guess we are raising yet another electronic device junkie!

4 comments:

Finlinson's said...

He is absolutly adorable. I'm glad somebody is high-tech!!!

** Adrian ** said...

that's SO cute!!! I can't believe he watched the whole thing!! That's awesome!

Erica said...

Hey! I'd love to see you when you are out here. Where in CT is your conference? What are you here for? How long? Yeah! I will have to take some photos of our place. I haven't really decorated a ton yet, but I'll take some for sure. Our property is beautiful-well it isn't ours, but you know, it is like living on a farm, in the woods with a pool and pool house? It's great. I do live in Holden, with trees and stores/malls 10 minutes away. Tyler is in heaven to say the least. Let me know about March!

Jensen Family said...

I love all of your cute pictures. I laughed my head off when I saw the PB and J pictures of your little guy. Cute kids!