Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peanut, Peanut Butter and JELLY!!!

I think the title says it all!

I was having one of my busier days at work and I had Hayden home that day with me sick. Well, he was being SUCH A BIG helper and made himself a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.... but didn't put anything away after.... I got on a phone call and for once, Ashton had left me alone... WELL.... of course he was quiet..... These pictures say it all!





To top it off... This is how it ended! JELLY EXPLOSION. This picture doesn't do it justice. THis was a new bottle of jelly.... it was all over my floor, up my wall... EVERYWHERE! All of us have days like this... It's taken almost 3 weeks, but I am smiling writing this... LOVE YOU ASHIE!! :)

2 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Natalie even though it looks like a total mess, it is still so funny!! I can say that because it has never happened to me yet!! Thanks for all the cute pictures.

** Adrian ** said...

OH my goodness!!! That is NUTS! I bet it was a big pain in the BUM to clean up!! TOO CUTE THOUGH!!!! What a stinker!!!