Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!




Here are the highlights!

  1. Rockband for Bracken
  2. PSP for Hayden
  3. Farm set for the two big boys.
  4. A basket ball hoop for Ashton, which he is great at "dunking" it!
  5. Clothes and a new coat for Natalie!
  6. New camera, rain gear and clothes for Jason.
  7. WICKED tickets! THANKS NATE!!!!! I still can't believe we are going! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
  8. Food Storage! We have needed this so bad! Thanks Mom and Dad S.
  9. Beautiful Jewelry and New Coat from Mom and Dad T. WE LOVE THEM!
  10. The neatest book from my Mom and Dad. I'll have to find it in the mess here and post about it. I read it cover to cover, it's not very long, but I LOVED IT!!!!! EVERY girl, every one of you out there, HAVE GOT TO READ THIS BOOK! It's amazing! Watch for the post soon!
We had a great Christmas! Again, we hope you did too!

6 comments:

Justin and Julie said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! I am glad that you are so happy and well! I thought the Christmas pageant was very Cute as well! Also,the photo blog looks really cute and I hope your sister does well with it! Luv ya, Juls

** Adrian ** said...

OH! You're faster at getting your stuff posted than I am!! I have about a THOUSAND pictures to go through from Holden...it's GREAT!!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!! I LOVED seeing you at Mom's! I am SOOO glad I was able to come down...even if it WAS only for a day! It was awesome!

I LOVE YOU!!!

PS...YAY--WICKED!!! How fun will THAT be?!??!? I'm jealous!!!!

Finlinson's said...

WOW Santa delivered at the Stefanoff house!!! Looks like you had a bunch of fun parties over the holidays!

Jensen Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just happened to run onto your blog. I hope you don't mind! I have wondered how you are doing. Your kids are so big! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you hello! Take care! Cinda
http://carterfam6.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have been wanting to find out if you still make those Christmas stocking holders. I got one from you forever ago, but now I need to have one that will hold 6 instead of 5.Let me know!