Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Live Nativity...

We had the best family night ever last night. My mom invited us to come to a live Nativity that the Ashton's did last night in Fillmore. There was such a WONDERFUL spirit there. It took on a whole new meaning walking through the snow with my family thinking about the Savior. This is such a beautiful time of year and to have that experience really made me rethink, once again, what the season is truly about. I am so grateful to have the Savior in my life. I am grateful for his sacrifice for me. I hope we all take a step back at this busy time of season to think of our Savior and what he has done for each of us. Thank you so much Ashton Family for sharing this wonderful tradition with us.

1 comment:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

I wish I could have been there for that. I bet it was really special. Sure love you sis. Thanks for sharing your sweet testimony with us.
-Brooke