Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. (Thanks Kaysie!)
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Copy to your blog... Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag 6 people!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I honestly have to say Artificial! I watched a show on the Discovery Channel one year about fires that had to do with "REAL"Christmas Trees and after watching how fast the house caught fire AND BURNED TO THE GROUND I will never go back... Salt City makes a WONDERFUL "Pepperberry Wreath" candle that I LOVE for this time of year.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after THANKSGIVING... I was a little late this year.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually right after Christmas because it's driving me crazy, but I am going to leave mine up for a while this year I am REALLY enjoying it! p.s. see pics below!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!
6. Do you have a stocking? We used to have stockings, but... I think they fell victum to one of the floods!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Nathan and Courtney and I have to say neighbors!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ashton and my nieces! Pink is SOOO fun!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a beautiful one that I found for a steal of a deal but am WAY too nervous to put it out with my 3 roudy boys running around!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Christmas only comes once a year!
11. Most memorable Christmas gift you ever received? Honestly, Christmas took on a whole new look when I had kids. I could seriously never get a gift again as long as I lived if I could watch the faces of my boys on Christmas Morning. It's magical!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Family Man.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually really late, but I promised myself we would be done by the 15th and NO LATER! I hate the stress of last minute shopping and WE DID IT!!! I can't believe the relief!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? White Elephant!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Grandma Tuttle's wassail! It's amazing!
16. Lights on the tree? White...
17. Favorite Christmas song? Josh Gracin's "Virgin's Lullaby"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We always end up traveling somewhere... can't imagine Christmas without a ride in the car!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year I have a sleigh! (again, refer to the pictures.... I LOVE MY TREE!!! Did I already mention that?)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Usually Christmas Day depends on where we are at!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I truly love this time of year, I just hate the shopping part, I know, go ahead and say it! What woman doesn't like to shop? Well, found one. :)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't have a favorite. I love them all!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I love to have brunch on Christmas Day. IT'S THE BEST!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? We have been so blessed this year...good health, GREAT FAMILY, GREAT FRIENDS and I truly hope that continues.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Angie, Mom, Brooke, Adrian, I am sure they all will. :)
27. Favorite Christmas Tradition? My favorite family tradition is the Caroling we used to do. I know I used to complain about it, but I honestly miss doing it. Christmas is such a hard time for so many of the lonely widows we used to visit and I really miss their smiles and for the most part their tears. My favorite places to go were the Dobson's and the Burns'. Thanks mom and dad for giving us the chance to brighten someone else's holiday!
I tag... Angie, Brooke, Adrian, Mom, Julie, Christie and Mandi
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment