Sunday, December 14, 2008

Skinny Liz!

We went to dinner with Courtney and his girlfriend Liz the other night and while afterwards back at the hotel Bracken said "Mom, I just love that Liz. She is so fun and so nice!" I said "I know B. I like her too." Well, out of no where Hayden said..."Mom I wish you was as skinny as Liz!" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! :) I just said "Me too Haydie!" She is a VERY talented runner and seriously is a toothpick, literally! She is much cuter than a toothpick of course! We love her dearly, and I would honestly LOVE to be that skinny too! Thanks Court and Liz for going with us to dinner. We loved seeing you! Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

** Adrian ** said...

That's the greatest! hehe I have 2 little darlings that say things like that to ME, too. Hmmm...I guess I'll just have to learn to be happy with whatever SIZE I am!!!