We went a little crazy this year and made iPod Valentine's for the boy's classes this year. I have to say it was a TON of work but so fun. My boys love doing little projects like this and it was so fun to spend the time putting them together with them. I found the idea in the Family Fun magazine. This is seriously one of the best magazines out there for families. They have a TON of DARLING ideas to do with your kids.. and even if you don't have kids.... there is just a TON of cute stuff in there. Hayden's teacher just loved the Valentine's.... I think they were a hit!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

5 comments:
so cute my talented sister.
love you,
Brooke
yay! I made the same craft for my activity day's girls a few weeks ago. They SO loved them....tons and tons of work though! Wow, good job:)
You are so impressive! I bet they took FOREVER! It looks like they were totally worth it though! B & Hayden look like they LOVED them!!! GREAT JOB!!!
I would be proud to have you go to the next concert with us...Skittle or no Skittle on the butt! We missed you at the card party but we will do another sometime. Cute valentine's and I ageee that is a cute little magazine...We get it at the office and I usually thumb thru before anyone else! Talk to you soon, Julie
Is that Bracken in the first pic? He is HUGE! It has been WAY too long since everyone has gotten together!!!
Post a Comment