"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal- is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey with delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinder, and jolts, interspersed occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."
---Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
---Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

5 comments:
What an amazing quote..you are so dang strong. Keep your head up (I'm sure someone says that in our family). We love you, and hope that your burdon does lift soon. Take care :D
I love that quote!! I'm going to copy it down in my planner so I can look at it when I'm having a rough day.
Just like Mel said...you ARE so strong! I know you've been through a lot, but just think how much Heavenly Father must trust you to know that you can handle everything you're having to go through.
I love you!!!
That is a favorite quote of mine too. When life gets tought, turn it over to the Lord! You are amazing if you need something let me know.
Nat,
Luv ya and thanks for that quote...I had not heard it before. I hope that the sun shines on you soon as you deserve the best! Keep in touch...I have this quote on my work desk to remind me to stay positive when tough situations arise:
"Your thoughts are magnetic. Think positive thoughts and you'll attract wealth, health and love. Think negative thoughts and you attract poverty. illness and loneliness." Author unknown
I will add your quote to this on as well. Thanks, Julie
Great quote Nat. I love Pres. Hinckley, he was always so positive. I have one of his quotes on the bottom of my blog. I read it often. Hang in there.
LeAnn
Post a Comment