Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ashie's Birthday





It's totally time I catch up on this thing... It's been a while!

Ashie turned two this month.... I already mentioned that.. but had to mention it again....I can't believe that it happened! He is truly such a joy in our house.

HEre are some of his favorite things as he's growing right up! He says lots of words... I think there is a new one everyday... some of our favorites are ...
  • Borse aka Horse
  • Bubba... both brothers
  • Bink... Binkie... yes he still has one... He's my last... what can I say? :)
  • Momma...
  • Baddy
  • MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cow...
  • Juice....
  • Tractor
  • Truck
  • Bottle... aka sippie cup
  • Bubbles
  • NO!!! That's a biggie....
  • Please
  • MMMMMMMMM mama! (Love you mom!)
  • Plus many, many more....
Some things I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE about this little boy....

  1. I love his curly hair....
  2. I love how he snuggles up to me on the couch.... still!!!
  3. He loves to be wrapped up in a blanket... ALL THE TIME...
  4. He loves to wear Hayden's underwear... this one is scary sometimes.
  5. He LOVES Jenn's van. He cries his little heart out when he can't go with her somewhere... cracks me up!
  6. He loves his brothers... TO PIECES!!!
  7. He loves to ride in Jason's truck! Something about trucks and little boys... well and vans in this case!
  8. He sleeps in his OWN bed...this was groundbreaking... THANKS BROOKIE!!!
  9. He loves to watch "Buzz" and "Woody"
  10. He loves the "Bubbles"
LOVE YOU ASHIE!!! I am so glad you are ours!

No comments: