Wow, 2 years!! That is crazy!! I remember when you brought him to my baby shower and he was only a couple of months old!! I love the "2" shaped pancakes by the way - very creative! Sure love you cuz :) P.S. I read your other entry about the hunting thing....that is so funny but so true! Sometimes mom's need a getaway too - it's hard not to feel guilty, but I think we are better mom's to our kids when we get a break once in a while too!
2 comments:
I seriously can not believe he is two. Where does the time go!!
Wow, 2 years!! That is crazy!! I remember when you brought him to my baby shower and he was only a couple of months old!! I love the "2" shaped pancakes by the way - very creative! Sure love you cuz :) P.S. I read your other entry about the hunting thing....that is so funny but so true! Sometimes mom's need a getaway too - it's hard not to feel guilty, but I think we are better mom's to our kids when we get a break once in a while too!
Post a Comment