Every year the Kindergarten gets to go to the Oak City sand dunes for a party at the end of the year! They have a great time. I can't believe that Hayden will actually go to 1st grade next year! WOW! Time really flies. He was such a GREAT student this year. He LOVES school. It's so fun to see him learn a new concept and then practice it. He had the BEST TEACHER EVER!!! Mrs. Jensen was his teacher. By the time he was done this year he could read, write, even do some math problems. I cannot believe the progress that he has made. I can't thank her enough for her patience and her love towards Hayden this year. It has made all the difference in the world with him. We didn't know after our accident when he was born how learning would be for him. Well, Mrs. Jensen proved to us there is not a problem learning at all. He just did so well and we couldn't be happier with him! CONGRATS HAYDIE!!!! Watch out first grade! Here you come!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

1 comment:
I can't believe how big your boys are!! It is just crazy! It has been way too long since I have seen you guys! Hope things are going well for you and your cute family!
Post a Comment