Ashton's nakedness staring at me! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This little boy likes...well LOVES to be naked and also LOVES to swim. I found this little pool at the grocery store here and he loves it! I have been very nervous about putting up our big pool, but now that he has the little one there is no interest. Note to reader: This is the 3rd naked episode today!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Those pictures are SOO DANG CUTE!!! I'm laughing SO hard!!! (It kinda reminds me of Bracken riding his gator to the Sev--NAKED!!!) What is it with your boys & being NAKED?!? haha too cute!!
SO Cute!! Didn't you have another nudist in your family! Or maybe two and I don't mean Jason.
Those pictures are so funny! You have such cute boys. It was fun reading up on all of your news.
Post a Comment