Yes you read that correctly! I married into a pretty fun and might I say... VERY ADVENTUROUS family. Jason's cousins and his Uncle and and his family came down to Delta this weekend to help us figure out a solution to our current basement "situation". Well, they detoured to shoot off their newly concocted "bowling ball cannon." I was pretty nervous when all of them were running towards me yelling "TAKE COVER!!!!" But after that this this is a blast. They got it to shoot about a 1/2 a mile! It was unbelievable! I serioulsy can't thank them enough not only for the fun, but also their willingness to help up with the basement. Because of them we are now on the mend! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

1 comment:
I'm sad I missed the fun but am glad they could help with get your problem fixed. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment