Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School and DEEP DEPRESSION!

I can't believe that it's school time already.. better yet, I can't believe that I have a middle schooler... SAD HUH?!?!? I can't believe that he's that big? He is LOVING every minute of it. Hayden started 1st grade and is loving it also! The school change is VERY hard, but we are adjusting. The only one not adjusting is Ashie. He is in the deepest depression ever. He just lays on the floor sad. He walks around yelling "Bubba!!!" that is what he calls Bracken and then "Bubbie" for Hayden. It has been kind of sad to watch, hopefully he'll all adjust soon.



4 comments:

chr!st!e said...

Chase is going through the same depression with the older kids gone too! We should have a play date for the little ones.

** Adrian ** said...

OOH! How sad is that! I hope he comes around soon. Poor little guy! I'm glad they're both liking school!!

Hayden--CONGRATS on losing your first tooth!!! That's AWESOME!!!! :)

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

OH how sad is that! Poor Ashie!

The Walker's said...

Your boys are so cute! They are growing up too fast! Thanks so much for coming to the wedding by the way! I feel bad I wasn't able to visit more with you! I've been wanting to talk to you for like MONTHS about planning a get-together for our families so will you email me and we can figure it out? My email is kenziew84@yahoo.com. Sure love you! :D