Friday, August 14, 2009

My Sisters.....

I have 2 sisters that are SO talented in taking pics its amazing. They have an AWESOME eye for what works.... Brooke came up and I had her take a few pics of my boys. I love them. Here is a preview of my pics of my boys.... THANKS BROOKE!!!! Can't wait to get them on my wall. Both of their prices are VERY reasonable and they give you the CD with the pics and the rights to them so you can print what you want where you want... Check out the details on their sites. Hopefully I can get them here again soon!!! :)

LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!

Adrian's: http://adbugphotography.blogspot.com/
Brooke's: http://www.snatchandsnapphotography.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Absolutly LOVE the pics! I need to get the twins done know that shots and surgery are over.

** Adrian ** said...

Brooke did SUCH a great job!!! I LOVE THESE!!! Your boys are growing up soo fast!!!

Thanks for including me in the shout out!! You're the best!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

It was so fun reading your summer post & seeing your fun pictures!!! It looks like you guys have had a great summer!!!!

Ginger said...

The photography is really awesome, but it's your cute, cute boys that really make the pictures great!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Oh sis, thank you for the shout out! Ginger is right. It's your cute boys that make the pictures so great. Love you.