Saturday, September 13, 2008

DOWN...SET...HIKE!!!!




B is absolutely loving football this year. He has done so, so well. It has been really fun to watch him. He is playing quarterback and wide receiver this year. I don't' know his position on defense, I'll have to ask :) Next year bring on the pads!!! I will need that Xanax by next year or maybe everyone around me will need to wear pads too. THANKS MOM!!! I inherited that from you. I don't know how you watched that many years of football. It's a good thing that I love football!!! You're doing great B! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey! I don't know if I ever sent you an invite to my blog or not...but your mom just gave me your site! I have brain loss/memory loss from the craziness of the move! Send me your email and I'll add you to my blog...Love Erica

Anonymous said...

Clint really enjoys playing too!! It was a lot of fun seeing you guys the other day at the game.