Sunday, September 7, 2008


I guess it's time that I update everyone on the next step in our lives. This hasn't been something that I have wanted to talk about because it is been a very hard situation for me to talk about. We found out about a week ago that they were going to close the John Deere store that Jason has been the Parts Manager of here in Delta, in about 3 weeks. While it came as a HUGE surprise for us, we know that everything happens for a reason. For now, we have decided that Jason will be taking on the Nephi Parts Department as his new job. Greenline has had EVERYONE they can think of call him and tell him what an asset he is going to be over there. Even the Northwest Territory Manager of John Deere called him and told him they coulnd't survive with out him. Jason is such a hard worker and loves helping the custormers, I know that he is going to do great. They are going to provide him with a truck and a fuel card so that will be very helpful as well. GOOD LUCK JASON!!! We love you so much and thank you for all of the hard work you do for us!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I know you guyz will be ok. You are such a great family and we love you..