Thursday, September 4, 2008

Taggegd!!!

4 Things I adore about my Husband?
1. His positive outlook on life.
2. His love for his family.
3. How hard he works for us.
4. How his smile still makes me melt.

* 4 Movies I would watch more than one?
1. The Holiday
2. Transformers (YES, I LOVE IT)
3. Step Up
4. Facing the Giants

* 4 TV shows I watch more than once?
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. Dirty Jobs
4. ??? Something wonderful coming this fall!!

* 4 Places I have been?
1. Washington, DC
2. Virgina
3. California
4. Arizona

*4 people who email me regularly?
1. White River Academy Peeps!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
2. My Mom
3. Angie
4. Tina

* 4 Favorite Foods
1. Yummy Chicken *let me know if you want the recipie :)
2. My Dad's pork chops, still need to figure out his secret. THEY ARE YUM!!
3. Homemade Cheesecake
4. Grandma Tuttle's Tarts

* *Four places I would like to visit?
1. Hawaii
2. South Carolina
3. Paris
4. Gettysburg

*Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year?
1. Our next family trip.
2. Hopefully getting settled into my job, it's been such a learning experience!!
3. Watching my kids grow and learn so much!!
4. A new employment opportunity for Jason :)

* 4 People that I would like to tag!
1. Shanna
2. Adrian
3. Stephanie
4. Asher

No comments: