I couldn't resist taking these darling pictures of Ashton. As I mentioned last week was Jason's party and Ashton found a yogurt cup from one of the kids had put down and not finished. Well, Ashie finished it for them. COMPLETELY!!! It was everywhere as you can see! I was so busy helping everyone at the party that I didn't have time to wash him up until it was over. AND HE WAS A MESS!!!! Not only was there yogurt everywhere, but he found the sand box too. I think he had the best time of all of us. I am sure he was thinking "Yes, I am a mess and that mom I have isn't following me around with a washrag!!" He hates his face washed. HATES IT!!!! Anyway, one more reason I love him, he too (just like the rest of mine) isn't afraid to get dirty. LOVE YOU ASHIE!!


1 comment:
I think it is so much fun watching your boys grow - they are carbon copies of each other - nothing but pure cuteness. I just want to kiss that babies cheeks! I can't wait to see all of you again!
Post a Comment