It had rained terribly on Thursday and we were supposed to pick it up on Friday the 8th. Well, they called us and told us that they had been rained out and they didn't know if they could cut it. Well, Hallelujah! They got it cut and we laid it. Each piece weighed about 80 lbs from being extra wet from the rain. Hopefully that will help it grow!!!! :) We even had enough extra to fix the weed disaster in the front yard where we had to redo the sewer. Another Hallelujah!! One less mud puddle!!
Anyway, big shout out to Uncle Nate, Aunt Mandi, Justin, Jason and the WRA boys for all of their help. You are all amazing and always willing to dig right in when there is a need and help when I get those wild hairs at the last minute. THANKS AGAIN. I love you all!!!
I also included a few more pictures. The feet were Bracken's when we first did the pathway. That was back in '02. Look how small they were. I had forgotten they were there with all the mud. That was a fun discovery. Also, the trumpet vine that is growing so well on the arch we made from the quakies that we brought from the cabin at Fish Lake. THANKS GRANDPA!!! Also, my tomatoes. Couldn't resist for Brookie's sake! They are HUGE!!!! Hopefully we'll have some red ones to share with you soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment