That is so funny...Good Job Bastian..
oh deary...this post gave me a good laugh :D
I love this picture - i had to replace my toothbrush too - only mine cleaned the tile in the shower rather than the toilet. I love this blog - you have done such a great job!
Oh Nat! My little Katey use to dip her crackers in the toilet and eat them!!! Yuck! Anyway, one of lifes little moments. luv shan
Nat,Your boys are getting so big! This is Ashley by the way. I'm also a crazy blogger! jackandashley.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so funny...Good Job Bastian..
oh deary...this post gave me a good laugh :D
I love this picture - i had to replace my toothbrush too - only mine cleaned the tile in the shower rather than the toilet. I love this blog - you have done such a great job!
Oh Nat! My little Katey use to dip her crackers in the toilet and eat them!!! Yuck! Anyway, one of lifes little moments. luv shan
Nat,
Your boys are getting so big! This is Ashley by the way. I'm also a crazy blogger! jackandashley.blogspot.com
Post a Comment