Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Things to be thankful for...

It was Jason's birthday this last week and I know this is a few days late, but I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and how much he truly means to me.

It was 3 years ago tomorrow that I was so close to losing him, August 7th. My heart still breaks every time I think about it. Sitting here even now, I am crying of the thought of how close that really was. I want him to know what a great dad he is and how much his boys love him. Before we had Ashton, I told him that I had hoped so badly that this little one was a little girl so that I would have someone to hang out with when they were all older because when my boys grow up, they all have just wanted to be just like their dad and spend a lot of time at the farm on the tractors. What will I do then? (I am sure that Ashton will be the same way, well positive he will be actually.)

After thinking and saying that, I guess I need to rethink that and be so grateful that they want to be like their dad. He is so willing to help others and is such a hard worker and he truly loves each of our darling little boys to death. I really do admire him for that even if it does drive me crazy sometimes. :) Life gets so crazy and neither of us have a lot of time these days to spend it together, so Jason, I just want you to know that I do love you and thank my Heavenly Father every day that you are mine and that we still have you here with us today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU!!




No comments: