Friday, August 1, 2008

Who is this masked man?

I was cleaning in the kitchen yesterday and looked out the window to check on Hayden. Well, this is what I saw. How funny is that? When he finally saw me, of course he was a little humiliated and stopped. When I asked him what he was doing out there, he siad "I am doing my best to win this derby, that's what!" With his little hands out and everything. He is so animated with his stories, he reminds me so much of Phil.





3 comments:

Mandi said...

I Found You!!! This is so cute I love all your pictures... I will talk to you tomorrow..Love Ya..

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

I love that you have a blog now. Your kids are soooo cute. I can't wait to see them soon. Sure love ya sis.
-Brooke

Anonymous said...

Nat!! This is Shanna. I love your blog. How fun! I started blogging about a month ago. My little sister got me started. Come visit anytime. bstolbert@frontiernet.net